- Ensure the patient is within 90 days of being identified as having a Clinical Complete Response to Chemo-Radiotherapy and placed on a Watch & Wait pathway.
- Hand patient the OnCoRe Patient Information Sheet and if possible, answer any questions the patient may have.
- If the patient is happy to proceed, request for two copies of the OnCoRe Patient Consent Form (one for submission with the data proforma & 1 patient copy) to be signed.
- Fill out the Complete Response Research Database Data Collection Proforma with all available information. This can be completed electronically (directly to the word document), or printed and by hand if preferred. Do not worry if all data items are not available, but the more available information, the better!
- Scan & e-mail the completed proforma and signed consent form to Lee.Malcomson@nhs.net or fax to 0161 446 8593 (F.A.O. Lee Malcomson). Please file the original signed consent form in a secure site file
- We will request the completion of the Complete Response Research Database Follow Up Data Collection Proforma for patients submitted to the database approximately 1-2 times per year.
Thank you for taking the time to submit to the OnCoRe Research Database